If your partner behaves in one or more mannerisms among these, you may be experiencing domestic violence
- Calls you names, insults you, or puts you down
- Prevents you from going to work or seeing family or friends
- Controls every aspect of your existence
- Acts jealous or possessive or constantly accuses you of being unfaithful
- Gets angry, violent or forces you to engage in sex with or without the influence of alcohol, drugs
- Tries to control whether you can see a health care provider
- Hits, kicks, shoves, slaps, chokes, or otherwise hurts you, your children.
- Blames you for his or her violent behavior or tells you that you deserve it.
- Your in-laws mistreat you verbally, emotionally, or physically or treat you like a servant.
- Demanding dowry is also an act of domestic violence.
please reach out to us if you are experiencing any of the following and we will help you out.